Can your kiosks serve a cash paying customer the same way as a card paying customer?
With CIMA, now you can…easily!
CIMA solves the problem of handling cash at a self-service kiosk or at point-of-sale (POS).
Our kiosk that integrates note and coin recycling is designed to be implemented in self-ordering and self-checkout environments. It allows consumers to self-scan or self-select items to purchase or order and pay by cash with both notes and coins. The unit will count, sort, store cash paid, and dispense change (notes and coins) back to the consumer.
Already have a kiosk partner? No worries!
Our stand-alone consumer-facing cash recycling solutions integrate into kiosks designed and manufactured by specialist kiosk manufacturers too. They can also be integrated into POS environments to automate cash payment at traditional checkout lanes.
Our CASH@KIOSK range allows QSR / fast food outlets to accept cash payments and dispense change at the point of transaction thanks to our kiosks with our fully integrated note and coin recycling technology. Why force customers to queue at a traditional POS lane to pay with cash? Our cash-enabled kiosks can also be used in self-service bill payment applications or retail self-checkout applications where a weighing product is not needed.
- Automate the cash handling process at self-ordering or self-checkout
- Staff do not need to physically handle cash
- Improve customer experience
- Improve staff productivity – more time with customers and value-added store activities
- Clean solution for cash handling in places where hygiene is important
- Increase security and reconciliation to optimize business processes
- Easy integration in any store format/checkout environment
CIMA Cash Handling America Inc. is the wholly-owned US subsidiary of CIMA SpA. (Italy). We are a global manufacturer of cash handling solutions that help businesses significantly reduce the cost of managing cash. We supply a broad range of hardware and software to businesses across Banking / Financial Institutions, Retail, Hospitality, and Gaming.